The decision to purchase a STEPCRAFT CNC as a KIT or FULLY-ASSEMBLED is the second most important after deciding on which machine size will be best for your needs. We are asked all the time, “How long does it take to assemble?” and “How hard is it to assemble?” Since the answer to these questions varies from person to person, we launched this survey that you can take, which will help guide you and help you make the best decision on how to order your STEPCRAFT CNC.
A couple important notes:
- Expect that the average assembly time will be 6-8 hours
- No special tools or skills are required, but it is recommended that you follow the instructions carefully
- STEPCRAFT has an online assembly course (www.stepcraftsupport.com/assemblycourse) that you can take for free as a STEPCRAFT customer.
- Time and patience is required with the final adjustment stage of the machine to ensure optimum performance and accuracy (Plan for 1-2 hours)
- STEPCRAFT support is available via phone during normal business hours (M-F 9-5) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to help with any questions you might have during the assembly process.
- Please answer the following questions as honestly as you can to obtain the most accurate suggestion of whether to get a Kit or Assembled machine.