- Sort by Default Order
- $599.00The 3D Print Head is a very exciting addition to the Stepcraft product line, because it will allow you to quickly turn your Stepcraft from a milling (or subtractive) to a 3D printing (additive) system.
$649.00STEPCRAFT is the first desktop CNC system offering an automatic Tool Changer. The magazine contains five tool pockets (optionally extentable to up to ten tool pockets). Thus, it enables an automatic, comfortable and complex processing of complicated workpieces. Ideal for workpieces in small batch series.
- $229.00The Donek Tools Drag Knife is an innovative tool that can be used to cut almost anything that you can cut with a conventional Stanley type knife. The Donek knife system takes advantage of the speed and accuracy of a CNC controlled system.NOTE: To successfully use the DONEK Drag Knife on a Stepcraft CNC, you MUST have VCARVE Pro, which has a drag knife gadget to make the correct tool path for this device. Additionally you can view the following links for more information on software for use with the DONEK Drag Knifehttp://donektools.com/free-cnc-router-software/links-2/http://donektools.com/sheetcam-software-info/
- $129.00Drag knife holder for CNC machines with unique automatic pressure regulation out of high-quality aluminium for vinyl cutting.
$159.00The Dremel 4000 variable speed rotary tool offers the highest performance and most versatility of all Dremel rotary tools. The increased strength of its motor plus electronic feedback circuitry enables consistent performance at all speed levels. Dremel 4000 can use all existing Dremel accessories and attachments plus high-performance attachments to complete the widest range of projects. A slim, ergonomic body provides a 360-degree grip zone for comfort and control in any grip position.
- Sale! Milling all materials permanently and effectivelyPowerful and robust high-frequency spindle from STEPCRAFT
- $129.00The hot wire cutter tool enables precise cutting of all materials like styrofoam, expandable polystyrene (EPS) or polypropylene (EPP).
$349.00The Kress 800 FME is a milling and grinding motor with full wave electronics for consistent power and speed. With its very narrow design it ensures ideal ergonomics. Aditionally, the Kress 800 FME has a soft start-up and start current limitation, carbon cut-off brushes for motor protection and stainless steel motor flange with double bearing for higher milling performance. The electronic overload protection prevents the motor from overheating. The Kress 800 FME is suitable for driving flexible shafts and has a rubber cable of 4 m length.
$749.00Some jobs are best suited for a laser rather than a rotary tool. The new Stepcraft Laser Engraving Head allows for a contactless cutting cutting of light materials (e. g. paper, balsa wood, vinyl) and engraving of various materials without requiring a prior clamping. The compact, self-contained head an exhaust air system with fine particle filter, an integrated zero point sensor and a sight protecting brush. The internal airflow keeps the laser's lens clean and provides cooling.The Laser allows for a contactless engraving of various materials without requiring a prior clamping and is also able to cut smaller workpieces. Depending on the method of processing, the intensity of the laser beam can be adjusted on the computer from 0 to 100%. Additionally, the laser not only contains an integrated zero point sensor but an active diode sealing air as well which vacuums the exhaust air and guides it through the fine particle filter. This ensures not only the protection of the laser diode but a simultaneous cooling as well.We recommend to guide the filtered exhaust air that is emitted from the laser control unit to an outdoor area using the optionally available Exhaust Air Hose.NOTICE: The laser tool is a class 4 laser. Special safety regulations apply. Please read the Operating and Safety Instructions as well as the Verification of Notice for General Safety Instructions and Declaration of Exemption for the STEPCRAFT Laser DL445 before buying the product. A sale without the verification signed is not possible. Furthermore, we need a copy of your ID card. Also note adapted General Terms and Conditions in section "2. Contractual Agreements".
- $69.99The knife for occasional use. This small drag knife offers the possibility of cutting foils easily and simply without removing the milling spindle.
- $49.99This small pen enables you to write, draw or simply set markers with your CNC machine.