- Sort by Default Order
- $599.00The 3D Print Head is a very exciting addition to the Stepcraft product line, because it will allow you to quickly turn your Stepcraft from a milling (or subtractive) to a 3D printing (additive) system.
$649.00STEPCRAFT is the first desktop CNC system offering an automatic Tool Changer. The magazine contains five tool pockets (optionally extentable to up to ten tool pockets). Thus, it enables an automatic, comfortable and complex processing of complicated workpieces. Ideal for workpieces in small batch series.
- $229.00The Donek Tools Drag Knife is an innovative tool that can be used to cut almost anything that you can cut with a conventional Stanley type knife. The Donek knife system takes advantage of the speed and accuracy of a CNC controlled system.NOTE: To successfully use the DONEK Drag Knife on a Stepcraft CNC, you MUST have VCARVE Pro, which has a drag knife gadget to make the correct tool path for this device. Additionally you can view the following links for more information on software for use with the DONEK Drag Knifehttp://donektools.com/free-cnc-router-software/links-2/http://donektools.com/sheetcam-software-info/
- $129.00Drag knife holder for CNC machines with unique automatic pressure regulation out of high-quality aluminium for vinyl cutting.
$159.00The Dremel 4000 variable speed rotary tool offers the highest performance and most versatility of all Dremel rotary tools. The increased strength of its motor plus electronic feedback circuitry enables consistent performance at all speed levels. Dremel 4000 can use all existing Dremel accessories and attachments plus high-performance attachments to complete the widest range of projects. A slim, ergonomic body provides a 360-degree grip zone for comfort and control in any grip position.
$749.00Milling all materials permanently and effectivelyPowerful and robust high-frequency spindle from STEPCRAFT
- $129.00The hot wire cutter tool enables precise cutting of all materials like styrofoam, expandable polystyrene (EPS) or polypropylene (EPP).
$349.00The Kress 800 FME is a milling and grinding motor with full wave electronics for consistent power and speed. With its very narrow design it ensures ideal ergonomics. Aditionally, the Kress 800 FME has a soft start-up and start current limitation, carbon cut-off brushes for motor protection and stainless steel motor flange with double bearing for higher milling performance. The electronic overload protection prevents the motor from overheating. The Kress 800 FME is suitable for driving flexible shafts and has a rubber cable of 4 m length.
- $69.99The knife for occasional use. This small drag knife offers the possibility of cutting foils easily and simply without removing the milling spindle.
- $49.99This small pen enables you to write, draw or simply set markers with your CNC machine.